Best Redesign Ever! Best Redesign Ever!

Man, there's a lot of hate on Newgrounds today haha

Madness Implacability Madness Implacability

Pretty good, has some bumps.

Overall, this was a great effort. The animation was solid, stuck true to the style, and was entertaining. My only complaint is the music. I don't hate dubstep (though I'm not a big fan of it), but this song just didn't fit with this piece. Hearing, "Got my swagger back," just made me cringe a bit cause it seemed very out of place. Usually high octane adrenalin pumping rave music goes well with these movies, but I admire you decided to stay away from that cliche. But I would'a chosen another dubstep piece. But hey, this is your project, and it still is sick. Nice work.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

My first cartoon here!

This was the first cartoon I watched on Newgrounds, introducing me to the Newgrounds community and atmosphere. Thank you for this awesome introduction dude! It was freaking awesome! :D Oh, and now I know where babies come from!

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Supah awesome!

Great work, Krinkels! Really, it's incredible. I just have question; who is the main antagonist? Not so much his back story, what's his name?

Micmadness Micmadness

Wow...

I am at a loss for words. That was spectacular!

To Dream of Flight To Dream of Flight

Very nice

Very nice work here. Kinda reminds me of that Kiwi animation of YouTube, only with a Happier ending and not as emo-ish lol

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

Hilarious!

This is most excellent! Enough said! :D

PuffballsUnited responds:

Why thank you!

Versus The Halloween Versus The Halloween

Unexpected

I could've sworn the end was longer and had the hun a duh or whatever song. Personally, that ending was much better than the quicker version you have now. But that's just my opinion. Still a great piece of work nonetheless.

Katan Katan

Very Well Done!

That was throughly enjoyable! I found it very entertaining and thrilling, as well as original. Though the story itself isn't the strongest, it sure has its high points. Great work!

Short - Crap Short - Crap

LOL

GIVE ME YOUR POKEMONS!!!!