Best Redesign Ever! Best Redesign Ever!

Man, there's a lot of hate on Newgrounds today haha

Madness Implacability Madness Implacability

Pretty good, has some bumps.

Overall, this was a great effort. The animation was solid, stuck true to the style, and was entertaining. My only complaint is the music. I don't hate dubstep (though I'm not a big fan of it), but this song just didn't fit with this piece. Hearing, "Got my swagger back," just made me cringe a bit cause it seemed very out of place. Usually high octane adrenalin pumping rave music goes well with these movies, but I admire you decided to stay away from that cliche. But I would'a chosen another dubstep piece. But hey, this is your project, and it still is sick. Nice work.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

My first cartoon here!

This was the first cartoon I watched on Newgrounds, introducing me to the Newgrounds community and atmosphere. Thank you for this awesome introduction dude! It was freaking awesome! :D Oh, and now I know where babies come from!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

BEAT IT!!!

FINALLY!!! I managed to beat that damn boss at the end! I've been playing this game for almost 2 weeks now and I finally got that bastard!!!! Now I wish...there was more. Great game all the way though

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Super Addictive!!

I don't know what's so fun about launching innocent turtles to their immenant Doom...BUT IT SURE IS A HELL LOTTA FUN!!!! GREAT GAME DUDE!!!!

Feel Good Inc [Surge Mix] Feel Good Inc [Surge Mix]

I'm Impressed

This is flawless! I love every little bit of it! I really do! I wanna hear more from you dude!

TheBagCartel responds:

There shall be more on the horizon! You have no idea how wonderful it makes me feel when people actually like my stuff.

Cheers!

[RM] - Starry Sky [RM] - Starry Sky

WOOT!!!

Very Excellent indeed sir! I loved every second of this piece!!!!

Randomizor responds:

Thanks Defiance C=

Mad World (Instrumental cover) Mad World (Instrumental cover)

Room for Improvement

This is a good take on such an emotionally powerful song. I think you god a little carried away with the drums, kinda making it sound like a marching segment at some point. If you ever have listened to the alternative Mad World song version, the drums heard in that piece are what you should've gone for.
Overall though, a very nice rendition, mate.
Keep at it!

Tom Fulp Tom Fulp

Huh...

Reminds me of Spaceballs for some weird reason :P

Realistic Goomba Xmas Ornament Realistic Goomba Xmas Ornament

Whoa...

I'll never look at a Goomba the same way again now...

Optimus Prime (HOC) version Optimus Prime (HOC) version

Great!!

My only complaint is the feet. I just like those tires should be replaced with something a little more sturdy and tough. But again, this is your original creation so what do I have to say? Great work all in all.